Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Ohio, Virginia, West Virginia, and Ontario
Give. Serve. Go.
Region VI supports the larger mission of ACUI and has adopted Give. Serve. Go. as a regional priority and call to action. While this priority is simple, through these actions, we can see an engaged membership where the benefits of that membership are realized for all and encouraging others to want to be a part of. So what does it mean to give, to serve, and to go?
It is more than just making a silent auction donation. It is:
- Giving of time to volunteer and attend events
- Sharing expertise to colleagues and students
- Supporting the scholarship fund
- Submitting articles to the regional newsletter
It is more than just volunteering. It is:
- Encouraging new professionals and students to get involved with ACUI
- Using the core competencies in staff development
- Volunteering for the Regional Leadership Team
- Presenting at conferences
- Being on an award selection committee
It is more than just attending a regional conference. It is:
- Using social media to engage regionally
- Nominating a college or student for an award or scholarship
- Attending one of the many ACUI events and activities
While Region VI cancelled the 2023 Regional Conference, there are more ways to engage with the region!
Awards and Scholarships
Region IV offers numerous awards and scholarships to recognize and advance professionals and students within the region.
Looking for a great way to volunteer while building connections with your peers from across the region? ACUI’s regions have a variety of ways for you to volunteer, including as regional director, roles on the Regional Leadership Team, or working to plan the Regional Conference.
Currently, Region VI is accepting applications for the following positions; the priority application deadline is December 2.
Note: The submission process is updated this year through our new membership platform—which means applications can autofill with your profile information, be saved as pending for edits until you officially submit, and be stored for your future access. In order to submit an application, you will need to create an account login, if you don’t already have one.
Regional Leadership Team
STUDENT INVOLVEMENT COORDINATOR
University of Akron
2023 REGIONAL CONFERENCE COORDINATOR
2024 REGIONAL CONFERENCE COORDINATOR
EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMS COORDINATOR
MEMBERSHIP EXPERIENCE COORDINATOR
Virginia Commonwealth University
University of Louisville
University of Louisville
College of William and Mary