Through online education, ACUI provides accessible, affordable learning experiences for members, from roundtables and traditional webinars to the more elevated Thought Leadership, Premier Leader Roundtables, and virtual workshops.
Hear from other professionals who have moved back into their unions following renovation/construction. They share what went right; what went wrong; and what they would recommend to others experiencing similar...
In 2023, ACUI will offer quarterly hot topics roundtables. These roundtables will give members the opportunity to discuss up to three topics affecting their lives and work. Discussion prompts will...
Purchase Archived Access to Past Thought Leadership Events
Through ACUI’s online store, you can purchase access to previous Thought Leadership events from this year:
- Thought Leadership: Triaging Our Talent – Recruiting and Retaining through Positive Leadership (Archived Access)
- Thought Leadership: Uncovering Accent Bias (Archived Access)
- Thought Leadership: Risk and Emergency Management – What College Unions and Staff Should Know (Archived Access)
- Campus Pass for Premium or Full Tier Member Campus: $199
- Campus Pass for Digital Tier Member Campus: $249
- Nonmember: $249
After the initial registration from an individual at a campus, others associated with the campus will be able to register at the $0 complimentary rate. Each person who wants access to event or resources following event should register individually. Members must be associated with the correct campus account to receive the $0 rate, where applicable; please contact email@example.com with questions or issues.
Types of ACUI Online Education
- Webinar: Webinars offer the opportunity for quick, virtual learning on key content areas. Webinars are free to individuals at ACUI Premium and Full Tier campuses.
- Roundtable: Roundtables provide an opportunity for ACUI members to gather and discuss pertinent topics; these may or may not be facilitated. Webinars are free to individuals at any ACUI member campus.
- Premier Leader Roundtable: Premier Leader Roundtable experiences feature guests with expertise on relevant topics from across the higher education community. These guests will respond to attendee questions and share their insights on how to improve programs and operations.
- Thought Leadership: Thought leadership events bring in experts from outside of higher education to share information on industry best practices, trends, or research that assists college union and student activities professionals to do their work on campus.
- Virtual Workshops: Virtual workshops provide a space for attendees to learn from one or more presenters centered on a focused content area. These workshops often offer a mix of activities, including presentations, breakout sessions, networking time, and more, and also may vary in length of time.