520 S Walnut Street, Box 2388
Bloomington, IN 47402-2388
8:30 a.m.–5 p.m. Eastern
Educational Program Manager, Clay Targets
john Taylor, Ed.D.
Christian Van Horn
Employment Opportunities at ACUI
Thank you for your interest in working at ACUI! We do not currently have any opening. Please email email@example.com for more information.
ACUI encourages applications from candidates with diverse cultural backgrounds. We seek individuals who:
- Appreciate the value of a college education
- Know how to be professional but have fun
- Enjoy a work environment where every day is different and presents new opportunities
- Be comfortable with knowing the goal but charting your own course
- Understand that communication is leadership, so we expect you to communicate and lead
- Demonstrate a willingness to take on the adventure of learning new software and navigating databases
- Be humble yet self-confident
Working at ACUI
ACUI provides competitive compensation, retirement matching program, health care coverage at 100% for employee, reasonable company travel policies, and an adaptable work schedule.
ACUI seeks and employs qualified persons in all jobs in a manner that does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, religion, ability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, veteran status, age, national origin, culture, appearance, generation, caste/class, ancestry, political beliefs. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Some employees are required to participate in or execute events in other venues (indoor and outdoor) that may have varying conditions.