Collegiate Marketing Institute
December 6, 2023 – December 8, 2023 EST
The 2023 Collegiate Marketing Institute will be December 6–8 in Denver at the Magnolia Hotel!
With the increasing competition for students and the need for campus programs and facilities to support student success, marketing is becoming an increasingly critical competency of higher education professionals.
Join campus recreation, college union, and student activities professionals to share best practices and trends in campus marketing! Learn how to tackle the challenges of being a successful marketing professional in today’s competitive higher education industry.
A collaborative event produced by NIRSA and ACUI, two higher education associations with a common goal of building healthy campus communities, this event is valuable for both experienced marketers and those new to the field.
Registration is now closed to meeting capacity limits for this event.
Travel & Hotel
The Collegiate Marketing Institute will take place at the Magnolia Hotel Denver. The group nightly rate is $159 plus tax.
Accessing the Event App
Some information related to the event, including the attendee list and sessions resources, may only be available to registered conference attendees. You will need to create an account with Eventsential to access locked down features via the desktop site or the mobile app. Here is how you do that:
- Either visit the desktop site or download the Eventsential app from your phone’s app store and search for the 2023 Collegiate Marketing Institute.
- Select “Log In” in the upper right corner.
- As prompted, enter the email address used when you registered.
- If you have never created an account with Eventsential, it will ask for your first and last name, then send an email for you to sign in to the event (as confirmation of your identity).
- If you have created an account with Eventsential before, it will simply send an email that will allow you to sign in to the event.
- When logging in to Eventsential in the future, you will simply need to provide your email address, then use the link provided via email to access your account. There is no requirement to create a password.
If upon initial access of the website, you are unable to access the locked down sections, please refresh or navigate to another content area. This should dismiss the message about restrictions.
If access issues persist, please request assistance through the “Need Help” feature on the program website.