Members of the Education and Research Fund will be a part of a team to establish fundraising campaigns and strategic initiatives to advance success related to the Annual Fund, endowment funds, and conference fundraising events. Volunteers will gain valuable fundraising, leadership, and collaboration skills in this position.
Reporting to the Education and Research Fund Chair and supported by the Director of Education staff liaison, for a two-year term, team members are responsible for:
- Raising monies on behalf of ACUI for: the ACUI Annual Fund, which supports general scholarships and Association research initiatives; and the ACUI individual endowed funds, which endow specific scholarship named in honor of significant Association members and events.
- Creating a culture of giving within the Association.
- Serving on subcommittees of the team: to coordinate and implement an Annual Fund campaign; to develop and manage giving campaigns to reach appropriate levels in each endowed fund; to plan and implement fundraising events at the ACUI annual conference; and to implement communication efforts, including the website content and marketing.
- Performing team responsibilities in a timely and professional manner.
- Participating in scheduled program team meetings, including monthly conference calls and a face-to-face meeting at the annual conference.
- Maintaining strict confidentiality in proprietary ERF business, particularly in the identity of donors and amounts donated.
This Association-level planning position is ideal for those interested in collaborating to create experiences that engage members through events, research, fundraising, and other opportunities.
ACUI is not currently accepting applications for this role.