The Online Learning Team is responsible for creating a calendar of experiences to engage members through online technologies. Members assist in the discussions about program ideas and help develop direction and vision for online learning opportunities.
Reporting to the Online Engagement Specialist staff liaison, team members are responsible for:
- Assisting with the identification of program topics and knowledge-based experts and/or interested volunteers to present/facilitate programs, and developing competency-based learning outcomes and program assessment into online learning initiatives.
- Collaborating with other members on a comprehensive calendar of online learning initiatives for the Association.
- Assisting in developing a direction and vision for the online learning opportunities that is in line with the strategic direction of the Association.
- Assessing the needs of the membership and make appropriate recommendations on how additional online technologies can be utilized to deliver educational content to members.
- Attending up to two 90-minute meetings over the course of one month.
This is an Association-level contributing volunteer position, ideal for those interested in curating content for other members, reviewing materials to help make decisions, sharing expertise to build credibility, and welcoming participants at events.
ACUI is accepting applications for this role on an ongoing basis.