Ongoing Course Faculty facilitate online learning programs that advance the educational needs of members. These volunteers have an opportunity to share their knowledge and advice, develop their verbal and interpersonal communication skills, and increase their visibility in the profession.
Reporting to the Online Engagement Specialist staff liaison, for a six-month rolling term as agreed upon by the volunteer and ACUI, presenters are responsible for:
- Contributing to the educational mission of the Association through facilitation of at least one ACUI Badges online course, as needed by the Association.
- Submitting areas of expertise for topic areas on which the contributor is qualified to present.
- Staying abreast of due dates, paperwork, and ACUI guidelines and policies regarding online learning programs.
- Completing faculty training, including online and synchronous segments.
- Nurturing students enrolled in the course(s) and providing support when needed.
This is an Association-level contributing volunteer position, ideal for those interested in curating content for other members, reviewing materials to help make decisions, sharing expertise to build credibility, and welcoming participants at events.
ACUI is accepting applications for this role on an ongoing basis.