The Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Program Team leader directs a group of volunteers in creating networking and professional development experiences for campus community builders.
Serving on the ACUI Leadership Team, overseeing the Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Program Team, and being supported by a staff liaison, for a two-year term, this volunteer is responsible for:
- Recruiting and selecting a diverse committee to assist in the development of educational initiatives.
- Assembling and directing the Association’s diversity, equity, and inclusion curriculum for members in conjunction with other staff and volunteers.
- Maintaining effective communication with other component groups and members concerning the development of relevant educational initiatives.
- Communicating regularly with the Central Office liaison and members of the program team on the content development, implementation, marketing, and assessment of diversity, equity, and inclusion educational initiatives.
- Advancing the vision of the Association related to diversity, equity, and inclusion through marketing and serving as a brand ambassador.
- Attending scheduled Association meetings as required including, but not limited to all Annual Conferences and all Leadership Team meetings throughout the term of office.
This is an Association-leading volunteer position, ideal for those interested in determining and advancing strategic directions, governing over long-term goals, representing the association to other members, and setting the tone for member experiences.
ACUI is now accepting applications for this role. Apply by December 13!