Members of the Corporate Partnerships Development Team will support the Association in educating prospects, engaging ACUI members with associates, and expanding corporate participation with ACUI. The opportunity allows volunteers to develop important relationships with companies.
Reporting to the Corporate Partnerships Development Team Chair and supported by the corporate partnerships manager staff liaison, for a two-year term, team members are responsible for:
- Working collaboratively with volunteers and Central Office staff to strategically enhance the corporate partner experience by expanding the scope of participation in ACUI programs; identifying creative ways that corporate participants can support the initiatives of ACUI at all levels; and contributing new ideas, programs, and initiatives to further the ACUI Expo and associate member value.
- Assisting the Regional Corporate Partnership Coordinators with regional corporate opportunities, as needed.
- Identifying new potential corporate participants and assist in efforts to retain existing corporate partners.
- Educating institutional members about the value associate members bring to ACUI by supporting the relationships between ACUI institutional members and associate members.
- Assisting with hosting the ACUI Expo at the annual and regional conferences, and participating in socials, focus groups, and recognition of participation with the ACUI Expo participants.
- Collaborating with other team members to regularly contact ACUI associate members.
- Ensuring that corporate satisfaction is at the absolute highest levels possible.
This Association-level planning position is ideal for those interested in collaborating to create experiences that engage members through events, research, fundraising, and other opportunities.
ACUI is not currently accepting applications for this role.