The Corporate Partnerships Development Team chair will support the Association in educating prospects, engaging ACUI members with associates, and expanding corporate participation with ACUI while leading the volunteers of the Corporate Partnerships Development Team. The opportunity allows volunteers to develop important relationships with companies.
Serving on the ACUI Leadership Team, overseeing the Corporate Partnerships Development Team, and being supported by the director of corporate partnerships and events staff liaison, for a two-year term, this volunteer is responsible for:
- Educating corporate prospects and current participants about ACUI offerings including, but not limited to, associate membership, ACUI Expo, sponsorship, integrated brand alignment and advertising, and educational offerings.
- Working in concert with the corporate partnerships staff to expand the scope of corporate participation in ACUI programs.
- Scheduling and hosting regular communication and meetings with the team members and ACUI director of corporate partnerships, including regular conference calls and face-to-face meetings at the annual conference.
- Identifying and recruiting new corporate participants.
- Identifying creative ways that corporate participants can support the initiatives of ACUI at the international, regional, and program levels.
- Recommending programs that will create synergies between corporate members and the needs of institutional members.
- Serving as an ambassador at association events with corporate representatives to help recognize the importance of the individual and collective corporate investment.
- Performing committee responsibilities in a timely and professional manner, maintaining strict confidentiality in proprietary ACUI business.
- Demonstrating experience in new business development efforts in higher education or for a professional organization, with a solid understanding of ACUI member, market data, and the value of contracted relationships with corporate partners on college campuses.
- Supervising the Corporate Partnerships Development Team volunteers, including the recruitment and selection of team members, facilitating regular communication and meetings, and coordinating team member assignments.
- Representing the Corporate Partnerships Development Team to other component groups of the ACUI Leadership Team.
- Attending scheduled Association meetings as required including, but not limited to all Annual Conferences and all Leadership Team meetings throughout the term of office.
This is an Association-leading volunteer position, ideal for those interested in determining and advancing strategic directions, governing over long-term goals, representing the association to other members, and setting the tone for member experiences.
ACUI is not currently accepting applications for this role.