Based on an agreed upon plan and process with the staff consultants, the committee contributes to the development of all educational components of the event.
At the time of the volunteer commitment, it is expected that members of this committee attend the Collegiate Marketing Institute with institutional or other financial support unless extenuating circumstances prohibit one from doing so during the course of the planning period.
ACUI will appoint two committee members for an eight-month term that will be responsible for:
- Participating in a committee orientation conducted by association staff.
- Developing a presentation proposal topic areas list for the institute call for sessions.
- Making a recommendation to the association staff for the keynote speaker within budget parameters.
- Reviewing presentation proposals and working with the association staff to select educational sessions so that presenters may be notified of proposal status.
- Recruiting and confirming session monitors for each session.
- Attending the event and providing onsite welcome and registration table management.
- Engaging in a debrief meeting to review evaluation, providing feedback to be included in an event report.
This is a serving volunteer position, ideal for those interested in providing opportunities for peer networking and resource sharing, collaborating on special projects that meet a unique need, or communicating the value of the Association.
Applications for this role are now open in several regions. Check out the application section below or your region’s webpage for more details.