Members of the Assessment, Evaluation, and Research Program Team will serve as advocates for the importance of the role of campus community through assessment, evaluation, and research initiatives by using their promotional, analytical, and collaboration skills. Through contributions to the Research Agenda, volunteers provide valuable knowledge to colleagues and opportunities for scholars to connect with ACUI.
Reporting to the Research Coordinator and supported by the Director of Content Curation, for a two-year term, team members are responsible for:
- Promoting the ACUI Research Agenda through ACUI member communication channels, various communities of practice, and contact with appropriate graduate programs and faculty.
- Advancing the competencies of ACUI members in assessment, evaluation, and research.
- Promoting the ACUI Education and Research Fund as a possible funding source for the support of research consistent with the ACUI Research Agenda and assisting researchers seeking funds from ACUI.
- Contributing to at least one research-focused article, educational session, or other ACUI resource initiative annually.
- Participating in the promotion and selection of ACUI’s writing and research awards.
- Recruiting and identifying ACUI members engaged in research, as well as other researchers, to develop articles and/or educational sessions for regional and annual conferences.
- Identifying topics for the “Research Corner” section of The Bulletin.
- Participating in regular Assessment, Evaluation, and Research Program Team meetings via conference call.
This Association-level planning position is ideal for those interested in collaborating to create experiences that engage members through events, research, fundraising, and other opportunities.
ACUI is not currently accepting applications for this role.